The Colorado Rural Health Center is offering Physicians, PA’s, Nurse Practitioners, and Dentists with an opportunity to get scholarship money for locum tenens pay, and/or travel costs associated with attending local, statewide, or national conferences or additional trainings. Funding cannot be used to pay for the cost of attending the conference, or registering for the program.
Criteria & Eligibility
- Applicants must be located in a rural, or non-metropolitan county in Colorado.
- The applicant organization can be a public or private entity, including FQHC’s.
- All awards are paid to the organization, and not the scholarship recipient.
- You can apply for Locum Tenens costs (no limit, but within reason), travel (up to $1,500 dollars) or both.
- Available to Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, & Dentists.
- Applications may be submitted for retro expenses dating back to March 2011 to the present.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year, but reviewed and awarded on a quarterly basis. The next cycle due date is December 15th, 2011. Applications can be downloaded online.
Questions? Contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 303.996.9698 or fax 303.832.7496.